Our client, an educational body based in Dublin 16, is looking to hire a CRM Administrator to cover maternity leave for 6 months and possibly a little longer.
The CRM Administrator will be responsible for managing the company’s bespoke CRM system and will need to have knowledge and experience with MySQL in order to be considered.
Daily responsibilities will include data management interrogation and reporting, driving improved client engagement, sales and marketing activities and inform financial and business-related decision-making activities. The successful candidate will provide high quality, internal customer focused support for database activities.
- Extracting and organising data from the database and delivering high quality reports to the business.
- Ensure data quality and accuracy through regular updating and cleansing of the database.
- Managing data integrity, enhancing data quality of the organisation’s information and making recommendations on improved processes to embed discipline on data quality.
- Leverage data on the database and provide analysis and reporting to meet a variety of business needs, across the organisation. Designing and implementing database schema extensions / improvements.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Provide support to end users through use of our ticketing system on SharePoint. This includes general requests for password resets, changes in access levels, report generation as well as general trouble shooting.
- Maintain the integrity of the data in the database by controlling accesses, correct flagging and reviewing of data on the database.
- Ensure that the database meets GDPR requirements.
- Good governance in handling data loads, database security and optimizing transaction processes
- Perform administrative tasks within the parameters and guidelines of GDPR, UCC and other accrediting bodies. Assist users with the database as needed.
You must have a the following skills and experience in order to be considered;
- Strong experience working with CRM/Databases
- MySQL experience necessary
- Proven reporting communication skills: excellent data report creation ability and ability to distil insights from data.
- Excellent MS Office skills and advanced MS Excel.
- Agile experience
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required, please apply with your CV.