Lex Consultancy is recruiting on behalf of my client, a Regulatory Body, for an Administrator to join their Compliance team on a 2 year contract basis.
This position would suit someone who would like to join a Regulatory environment, and develop excellent skills with managing a busy workload and dealing with complex information.
The salary on offer is €24,119 with 22 days annual leave, and you will work 37 hours per week Monday – Friday. This position is based in Dublin City Centre close to all transport links.
- Providing administrative support to the team and attending meetings
- Processing applications and managing these from start to finish which adhering to strict European timelines
- Updating internal and external databases and workflow systems
- Liaising with external stakeholders, such as companies and European regulatory bodies
- General Administration, post, typing, answering phones, photocopying, scanning, archiving etc.
- Provide support when required to cover reception and PA duties to the Director of the department
- Updating and developing SOPs
- A minimum of 1 years’ administrative experience in an office is essential.
- Be process and procedure driven
- Experience using databases and Microsoft office
- 35 WPM typing with a low error rate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A science degree would be beneficial to this role but is not essential.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on the 3rd February. Interviews are expected to take place on 14th February.
Please apply via the relevant link to send your CV to Rebecca O’Connor.