Work with the top law firm in Ireland that offers continuing professional development in a dynamic environment! Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Company Secretary on a permanent basis.
Applicants who have had exposure to Funds are preferred.
Excellent Salary and Benefits on offer
The role will involve the following
- Preparation and distribution of board and board committee meeting materials
- Attendance at board and committee meetings
- Drafting of minutes of and matters arising
- Completion of statutory filings
- Preparation of AGM/EGM documentation
- Incorporations of new fund companies
- Organising the notarising and apostilling of documents
In order to be consider it is essential you have:
- Min. 2-3 years previous experience in a Irish Funds Company Secretarial role
- Be ICSA qualified or part qualified
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative when necessary.
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with strong attention to detail
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines
If you are interested, please apply with your CV today or call Jo Mc Andrew on 016633030 to discuss