At Lex Consultancy we are recruiting on behalf of a growing, forward thinking, growing, top 10 accounting and advisory firm with modern offices in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Payroll Specialist with experience processing end to end UK payrolls. Working as part of a busy and expanding payroll bureau, this position offers the successful candidate excellent potential to grow and progress within this team.
Along with fantastic career options, the successful candidate will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, free breakfast daily and early finishes on Fridays. There is also a very busy social and well-being committee going above and beyond for everyone.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provide a comprehensive Payroll Service for existing/new portfolio of clients
- Process UK weekly/fortnightly/monthly payrolls in an accurate and timely manner
- Dealing with all aspects of the payroll process - Starters & Leavers, BIK, Pensions, Bonus, Share Schemes, Holidays and other statutory and voluntary additions/deductions
- FPS and EPS submissions
- Pension assessments and contribution uploads
- Maintain and build a high level of customer service with Clients
- Dealing with payroll queries predominantly by phone and email
- Advising clients on basic tax issues and National Insurance relating to payroll, annual filing obligations etc
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years working in payroll specifically dealing with UK Legislation
- Must be able to demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of UK Tax, NI, SMP, SSP, P11ds and PSAs
- Knowledge of manual salary and tax calculations
- Previous experience of Auto Enrolment and RTI regulations
- Experience with systems such as Sage, Star an advantage
- Experience of large volume and or multiple payrolls
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel (in particular, VLOOKUP's and Pivots) & Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail are prerequisite
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform calm and efficiently under pressure
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
To be considered for this position, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy. This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €45,000 to the successful candidate who will be ready to impress in interview!