At Lex Consultancy we are currently seeking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Manager with financial services experience to take up a contract position with our Client based in Dublin City Centre. This position will be offered as a contract role for 23 months and will offer an attractive salary, benefits and bonus package.
The purpose of this role will be to provide Regulatory Compliance advise and expertise to the business by responding to, implementing and supporting adherence to regulatory requirements. Working with Operational Risk colleagues, the successful candidate will endeavour to ensure that Regulatory and Consumer Protection Risk is adequately monitored and tested.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure provision of prompt and accurate advice to the business on compliance and regulatory matters
- Engage directly with regulators including the Central Bank, Financial Services Ombudsman and Office of the Data Protection Commissioners, as required
- Keep the business informed of u[stream legal and regulatory changes
- Maintain an accurate inventory applicable laws, regulations and codes
- Input to and ensure that robust policies and related procedures are in place to comply with applicable laws, regulations and codes
- Roll out new/updated policies and procedures as appropriate
- Partner with business to enhance compliance culture
- Manage direct reports towards achieving goals of the compliance team
Interested applicants will be free to commit to a 23 month contract and also meet the following requirements:
- Legal qualification and/or Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland
- Strong compliance experience in a financial services environment
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of relevant laws and regulations relevant to Irish Financial Services
- Experience of Consumer Protection / Conduct Risk
- AML Qualification
- Previous experience operating in a leadership position
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy vis the enclosed link. All applications received will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.