At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of Corum Asset Management,a property portfolio management company with city centre offices. New to the Dublin market, and with a global presence, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and ambitious organisation with excellent career progression opportunities.
As Real-Estate Asset Manager, the purpose of this role will be create value on a portfolio of commercial property assets through tenant management and financial optimisation.
The successful candidate will be confident in carrying out the following duties:
- Integration of the assets acquired in the portfolio, in close collaboration with the investment team
- Interface with tenants to answer any question about their occupation : build a strong relationship and provide excellent service
- Implementation of the relocation strategy and follow-up of mandates
- Negotiation of financial and legal conditions of leases
- Piloting technical stakeholders and works done
- Definition and implementation of a heritage enhancement program
- Contracts optimization
- Financial modelling of a property strategy on real estate assets
- Identification of value creation opportunities
- Implementation of identified actions
- Implementation of arbitrations on the portfolio
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A relevant property related professional qualification
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Ability to combine financial and real-estate knowledge and management of third parties
- Autonomous and with a strong team spirit
- You want to get involved in a dynamic and innovative structure, with an entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary culture within an ambitious human scale team with an international dimension
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills and adaptability
This is a permanent position that will offer a very attractive salary, benefits and bonus package that will depend on experience.
To apply in complete confidence, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
For further information, please call Laura Craughwell on 01 6633030.