Our client, a growing IT services provider with offices in Dublin's IFSC are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their high performing finance team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the purpose of this role will be to review services to ensure costs and charges are appropriate , fair and sustainable. This permanent position that will require a candidate with a professional accountant qualification and 1-2 years PQE.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist technical teams with developing new costing models for new services
- Working with project management team to ensure adequate financial management on projects
- Liaising between the accounts team and technical service owners to ensure the service administration are up to date
- Coordinating the annual budget setting process within the accounts team
- Developing management reports of financial and non-financial data
- Supporting the financial management team with the preparation of reports to the Audit Committee;
- Supporting the roll-out and implementation of a new finance management system in 2019
- Additional finance and accounting support tasks within the wider accounts team, as required
This permanent position that will require applicants with a professional accountant qualification with 1-2 years PQE.
The following will also be required:
- Experience in a role developing and reporting against costing models
- Experience reporting and presenting financial information to finance and non-finance people at a senior level
- Experience with computerised accounts packages
- Experience preparing a P&L and balance sheet
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically intermediate to advanced functions in Excel
- Trustworthy, open and transparent, with a high degree of personal integrity
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Proactive and collaborative approach
- An ability to set and meet realistic deadlines
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role, please apply! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
This permanent role will offer a salary in the region of €55,000 - €60,000 plus benefits, depending on experience.
For further information please call Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy on 01 6633030.