Our client is a professional services firm based in Dublin's city centre. Due to further expansion of their team, they are now seeking an additional junior level Accounts Assistant with ideally 6 months - 1 year experience to come on board and grow their career within the accounts team.
The role is a great opportunity for someone that is familiar with accounts, that has highly accurate data entry skills and enjoys working with figures and solving problems.
Working Monday to Friday during normal business hours, your role will include:
- Learning accounts processes of the business - accounts payable and receivable
- Data entry of invoices
- General accounts-related administration including running reports
- Follow up of overdue accounts
- Taking accounts related enquiries from clients
We are seeking a professional candidate that meets the following criteria:
- At least 6 months recent experience in a similar administrative / accounts role
- Excellent administrative skill with highly accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skills
- Experience with MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exposure to various accounts software would be ideal however not essential
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients
- High organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent corporate presentation and a great, team focused personality
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package along with the chance to undertake training in a role that could lead to a rewarding career!
To apply online, please click on the enclosed link and send your application in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy