At Lex Consultancy we are currently working of a professional services organisation with offices in Dundrum. This organisation is experiencing significant expansion and growth at this time and as a result have a vacancy available for an experienced Finance Manager.
Reporting at director level, this stand alone position will has responsibility for managing the day to day operations of the finance function including payroll, invoicing, financial reporting, risk management and compliance.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends
- Prepare statutory quarterly and annual statements by assembling data
- Ensure business compliance with statutory and revenue regulations and requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; developing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations
- Prepare special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Work with outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Support on office management and facilities management and other ad hock requests
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified accountant with knowledge of business, economics or finance or related field
- Several years post qualification experience in a finance role, preferably in a dynamic growth business or professional services environment
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices
- Strong IT skills
- Analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
To be considered for this permanent position, please send a copy of your xv through for review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link. A salary in the region of €60,000 - €65,000 will be payable.
For further information, please all Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy on 01 6633030.