At Lex Consultancy we have a fantastic vacancy available for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate who is keen to kick start their career in accounting!
Our client is a public sector organisation with offices in Dublin City Centre offices. They are currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join their accounts team on a contract for 9 months. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a varied role where you will gain exposure to the organisation's full finance function.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Process creditor claims
- Prepare monthly payment runs
- Monthly reconciliation of suppliers
- Report status of unpassed invoices
- Ensure procurement procedures are adhered to
- Assist with adhoc project work
Interested applicants will be available for immediate employment while also meeting the following requirements:
- A third level finance qualification an/or relevant business experience
- 6 months - 1 year accounts/administration
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates who will be ready to hit the ground running in this fast paced role! A salary of €25,000 will be payable.
Do not delay in applying. Send an up to date version of your cv via the enclosed link to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy.