The business process analyst will be leading role in liaising with senior management to implement vital change in the organisation. You will be working across a variety of strategic and cross functional project building relationships across the organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create process documentation / workflows from a review of each internal process across the support functions of the firm.
- Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements and automation capabilities
- Highlight areas of improvement
- Identify process weaknesses and risks
- Bring inconsistencies and weaknesses to the attention of management
To be considered you will have:
- Accountancy/Audit qualification (preferably trained in a large Accountancy practice)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to make relevant inquiries across various teams and departments in order to extract the required information for documentation.
- Analyse, develop and configure business processes and data structures
- Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications
- Interact with colleagues to understand their business needs and requirements
- Quick at gaining an understanding of an organisations’ processes
- Ability to use own initiative
- Critical thinker
If you are interested in being considered, please send a copy of your CV for immediate review via the enclosed link. For any further queries please contact Amy Maguire on 01 6633030.