Do you have 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience? Are you available for immediate employment?
At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a public sector body with offices in Dublin City Centre.
They are seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Executive to join their finance function taking up a 3 month contract.
A pro rata salary of €40k will be payable to the successful candidate who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders
- Coding of invoices to ensure costs are recorded in the correct cost centre and against the correct contract
- Input of Purchase invoices / Credit Notes onto computer system, scanning in and sending for approval
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements to amounts in our ledger, requesting copy invoices (where appropriate) and dealing with disputed items
- Dealing with supplier, staff queries
- Ensuring suppliers are paid within 15 days
- Preparation of Cheque / EFT Payment Run, Requisition & supporting documents
- Verification / Payment of expense claims
- Maintaining file of up to date Tax Clearance Certificates
- Preparation of VAT & Withholding Tax returns
- Point of contact for vendor for IT issues as they arise
- Produce bi-weekly ‘exceptions’ report
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable inbox
- Providing cover for colleagues during holiday periods
- Other tasks as requested by line Manager
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Executive and free to commit to a temporary contract, then want to hear from you!
Please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.