At Lex Consultancy we are seeking to recruit a motivated, competent and enthusiastic Payroll Executive for our client, a leading, global professional Services organisation with offices in Dublin City Centre offices.
Working as an integral part of a payroll team of 5, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in payroll while joining a firm that delivers award winning training and super opportunities for career progression.
The core responsibilities of this role will include:
- Oversee the payroll process for an existing portfolio of clients with minimal supervision
- Processing payrolls of varying degrees of complexity across weekly, fortnightly and monthly frequencies
- Reconcile each payroll on a periodic basis
- Dealing with client payroll related queries and developing relationships with clients
- Adhere to strong internal controls to ensure best practice
- Upload employee net pay across various bank platforms
- Liaise with third party suppliers and administration of all data e.g. Health Insurance, pension providers etc.
- Set up new client payrolls, perform data migration and conduct parallel payroll runs
- Ensure payroll returns are complete, accurate and submitted to Revenue on time
- Perform any duties as may be required from time to time
Interested candidates should meet the following responsibilities:
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience in high volume payroll position, working in a fast paced environment
- Payroll bureau experience would be desirable
- A third level diploma/degree or relevant qualification would be ideal e.g. IPSS, Accounting Technician, Tax Technician etc.
- Strong technical and organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to further develop relationships with existing clients (internal and external)
- Have a proven track record of accurate and timely payroll delivery
- Detailed knowledge of the PAYE system, PRSI, USC, BIK, ROS, EFT and CSO
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
To apply for this permanent position, please send an up to date copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable applicants.