New Permanent Role - 3 Years PQE Required - Work in a Growing Sector - Market Leading Organisation - Excellent Salary & Benefits
My client is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and ambitious Accountant to lead their Financial Modelling team.
Based in Dublin 15, this is a permanent role where you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive bonus structure and an excellent benefit package.
This opportunity will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the financial modelling team and assist them in building, populating and analysing financial models for all investment decisions.
- Develop financial models for investment appraisal, debt modelling, acquisition assessment, business planning/ forecasting purposes and other projects.
- Review models prepared by the modelling team
- Summarise detailed information into user friendly dashboards.
- Collaborate across multi-functional teams within the company.
- Where required, provide good quality, timely financial modelling advice to other businesses within the company.
- Review and critique all external models provided by consultants / advisors working on behalf of the company.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Fully Qualified Accountant- ACA, ACCA, CIMA with at least 3 years PQE.
- Excellent working knowledge of preparing Integrated financial models.
- Demonstrable experience in producing written reports and presentations for senior management level.
- Proven ability to work and collaborate with a number of multi-disciplinary projects or teams.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to Amy Maguire, or if you have any questions call 016633030.