This is an excellent opportunity for a talented IT Service Desk Analyst to join a great international law firm in Dublin 2 as a Senior person on the team. Ideally located in Dublin city centre, this top 5 company offers fantastic benefits and a competitive salary.
As part of the IT Service Desk team, you be adding value to the firm by supporting all areas across the law firm and helping less experienced members of your teams with any training or escalated issues.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing dedicated second level support to users across the firm through: telephone support, deskside assistance and remote control software.
- Providing day to day support of all aspects of the firm’s telecoms systems.
- Supporting customers on a variety of technologies including: PC, Windows, Office (including email), internet, document management support and mobile devices.
- Working within a flexible schedule providing support on one of the following shifts: 8:00am – 4.30 pm, 8:30am – 5 pm, 9am – 5:30 pm, 9:30am – 6 pm, 10:30am – 7 pm.
- Participating on the on-call rota to provide emergency support on a weekly basis between 7pm and 7:30am Monday - Friday, weekends and Public holidays
Skills and experience required
- You must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience on an IT Service Desk.
- You must demonstrate an appreciation for PC applications, printing and internet technologies.
- You must be an expert in MS Office 2010, Document Management Systems specifically Autonomy iManage and Financial Systems.
- You hold a relevant IT qualification
- You have previous experience in configuring and managing mobile devices.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills at all times.
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary skills for the role, then please apply with your CV and cover letter.