Our client is a highly regarded, successful law firm located in Dublin City Centre. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Receptionist who prides themselves on their professional manner and their keen eye for detail to add value in a diverse position.
To be successful you will require:
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Immaculate presentation
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong MS Office & typing skills
- High attention to detail
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Answering phones and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Organising taxis and couriers
- Managing board room bookings and catering requirements
- Ensure meeting room are kept clean and tidy
- Database management
- Facilities assistance (as required)
You will need to have a min of 2 years in professional services (legal or similar environment) reception experience.
A competitive salary is on offer as well as an opportunity to work with a supportive team of professionals in a reputable organisation.
If you meet the requirement, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today!
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.