Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in PowerPoint presentation design? If so, please read on.
I am looking for a PowerPoint design specialist with strong administration / PA skills to join my client on a full time permanent basis. You will create a mix of corporate &innovative PowerPoint presentations. You will be an individual with a passion for design, you must be highly motivated and organised, a self-starter with strong work ethics, and above all you must have the expertise to both format existing presentations as well as create new ones from You must also know how to set up templates/ masters/ placeholders, etc.
You will also be required to…
- Providing full secretarial support to the PDM team;
- Support in preparing visually strong, high quality presentations and proposals;
- Diary and workflow management, arranging both internal and external client meetings, business lunches & dinners;
- Provide cover for other secretaries in the department in their absence;
- Assist with any other ad-hoc projects and duties as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support service to a Partner
- Minimum three years’ experience in an administrative / support role
- Strong presentation design experience;
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics;
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team;
- Ability to prioritise work to balance multiple projects and deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Sarah Halton at Lex Consultancy via the link below