Our client, a well-known financial services company based in Dublin 1, have a 12 month opportunity in their pensions department. They are looking for a strong, diligent Customer Service Professional and Administrator to manage a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls to customers while updating the internal database. This role requires a confident communicator.
The salary on offer is €27/28k
You will provide quality support working in a fast-paced environment! Pensions experience is not essential (although an advantage). You must be able to pick up the terminology quickly.
My client is looking for someone asap so you must be available to start immediately.
- Inbound / Outbound calls
- Updating database
- Processing existing business transactions
- Work in a busy and sometimes pressurized, team setting to meet and exceed team targets
- Managing clients files of existing business
- Dealing with Customer queries, insuring they are in good order and adhering to all quality standards
- Call centre/ Customer service experience
- Experience of dealing with high volume calls
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication, time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus and proactive approach to solving issues
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Available immediately
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV to Hannah Coogan today! Or for more information call 016633030.