My client based in Dublin 14 is recruiting for an enthusiastic Junior Administrator to join the company on a permanent basis. In this role, you will work with a team of 5, providing administrative support to the expanding team of Project Mangers. This role will be a permanent position, with a competitive salary with benefits and 21 days annual leave with working hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Your new job
On a daily basis, you will complete general administrative duties such as;
- Answering phones and managing inboxes through Outlook
- Managing meeting rooms, ordering catering and making teas and coffees
- Taking minutes at meetings etc.
- PDF formatting and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Daily use of Excel for pulling reports
- Printing / binding / ordering stationary etc.
In order to be short-listed for interview, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Have a proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel essential – this will be tested!
- Must have ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Must be flexible and willing to support multiple functions and business units
- Be a team player with sense of urgency and innate business acumen
As this role is quite junior and there is a lot to learn, this role would suit a recent graduate who is looking for their first Administrative role. Salary will be reflective of the level of experience required.
If you are interested in hearing further information on this role, please contact Rebecca O’Connor on 016633030. Please apply via the relevant link.