- Graduates | Working Holiday Visas Welcome
- Range of industries and assignment locations within Dublin
- Government and Corporate opportunities
- Short and long term opportunities available
- Temp – perm opportunities available
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience and start your professional career? Or someone in between roles? Maybe you are a job seeker on a work holiday visa?
We have good news for you! Lex Consultancy is seeking Temporary Office Support Roles across a wide variety of clients; including accountancy/financial practice, law firms, public sector, property and engineering, advertising agencies, enterprise, and many more!
WHAT IS TEMPING?
We work across an array of well-known and market-leading organisations to provide reception, administration and executive level support temporary staff to cover for sick leave, annual leave and projects.
We pride ourselves on knowing our candidates personally so the experience of temping is seamless and easy. We offer an easy-to-use timesheet process, pay you weekly and will be in touch with you regularly before, throughout, and after your placement.
WHY SHOULD YOU TEMP?
This is an exciting opportunity for those who like networking, flexibility, immediate starts, work-life balance, and who are looking to gain new experiences and skills for personal and professional development.
Temporary work will add value to your CV, your overall experience, and it will help you gain jobs in the future with new skills in the bag!
You will also have the opportunity to experience different industries and sectors before committing to a permanent role.
Temporary work is full-time hours, and run from week to week, as well as 6 – 12 months contracts. Temp – perm opportunities are also available.
The key skills that we look for in our candidates are:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Package skills
- Polished presentation and impeccable written and communication skills
- Outgoing, vibrant and flexible nature, with confidence to step into any environment and build rapport
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a professional office environment
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW, or call Nikole on 01 6633030
Please note, due to the large sum of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion