I am looking to recruit an experienced HR professional to operate in a standalone capacity on a part-time basis (16 hours per week). The particular days and times worked will be agreed. The salary for this position is €15k.
Reporting to the Senior Manager and working closely with the Heads of Departments, the HR Officer will provide support across all HR disciplines including recruitment & selection, training and development, HR administration, employee relations, etc.
- Assist with recruitment campaigns including sourcing and screening candidates, interviewing, reference checking and issuing contracts.
- Ensure that HR procedures such as those relating to joiners & leavers, recruitment, induction, absence management, and leave applications and approvals are efficient and effective
- As required, review HR policies to ensure these continue to be aligned with business requirements and are legally compliant
- Support managers in the effective application of grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Provide general HR support and administration including the day-to-day management of the HRIS and Time & Attendance systems.
- Proven experience across all HR disciplines
- Educated to degree level in HR
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment operating with the highest degree of integrity and discretion.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of employment law
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Experience managing a HRIS, and a Time & Attendance clocking system (TMS) desirable.
Please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy via the link below