Responsible for the maintenance, upkeep and management, of the premises working to an agreed budget.
- Management of relationships with suppliers/service providers relevant to the office management function and all facilities related issues.
- Responsibility for general office administration including office stationery and equipment, invoicing and credit control, upkeep of stationery rooms, meeting rooms, offices and all other general areas of the building
- Responsibility for all Security matters
- Ongoing maintenance of the building including:
Health & Safety
Responsibility for the area of Health and Safety within the organisation including:
- Devise all quality checklists
- Oversee and manage all work conducted in the office by third parties
Office & Facilities Administration
- Negotiate, implement and manage all service contracts with service providers for all building requirements
- Responsibility for organising, conducting and documenting all performance reviews for the same suppliers.
- Organising workspace, desk, telephone and email requirements for new staff.
- Management and upkeep of conference rooms, offices for visitors along with the purchase/hire and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Space Management and telecommunications projects as required
This is a busy, interactive role, and the successful candidate should have the following attributes: -
- have a professional, friendly, can do attitude and work well as part of a team
- maintain a high standard of professional conduct at all times
- have an organised, methodical and efficient approach to work
- be capable of using own initiative
- be able to prioritise and follow through on tasks to completion
- have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- be proficient in the use of computers, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- be trained in correct manual handling techniques
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below