The Corporate Group of this Dublin based International Law firm in Dublin city centre are seeking great job satisfaction to the successful senior Corporate Know-How Lawyer. The successful candidate will possess excellent knowledge of corporate law, with at least 5 years' fee earning experience.
This law firm provides an integrated service to their clients across a range of sectors. My client wishes to review applications from candidates with a proven track record in a variety of corporate based areas gained within a well-recognised practice.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To work with the fee earners to maintain and develop a comprehensive, up to date and technically excellent precedent bank for the corporate practice group.
- To organise the corporate practice group's legal training programme, to chair know-how sharing sessions and to speak occasionally at training sessions.
- To co-ordinate attendance at externally provided corporate law training and help to manage the corporate group's training budget.
- To organise and prepare client seminars and client training sessions as requested and to speak at such seminars if requested to do so.
- To prepare internal and client bulletins, and any other bulletins as required
- To ensure that the practice group's lawyers are kept up to date on all important legal developments of which they should be aware.
- To co-ordinate and quality control, in conjunction with the communications team, all publications/articles/press releases produced by the practice group, for either external or internal publication.
- To attend external training sessions in order to maintain profile and keep on top of new developments
Applicants wishing to work a 4 day week MAY be considered.
Please contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.