Our client is seeking to appoint a Company Secretary to their Dublin 1 office. Salary is dependent on experience. Work with the top law firm in Ireland that offers continuing professional development in a dynamic environment.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensuring effective governance for the organisation
- Providing a wide ranging support function to client Boards and Chief Executives
- Maintain an overview of Board agendas, attend all Board meetings and ensure minutes and all other documentation arising are maintained appropriately
- Take overall responsibility for arrangements for the Annual General Meetings to include preparation of notices
- Maintain statutory registers for companies
- Co-ordinate advice on a range of issues, including seeking legal advice from Solicitors within the firm
- Provide line management for support staff
Does this describe you?
- Senior governance experience serving Boards and Committees
- Good understanding of roles and relationships between Chairs, Board members and Chief Executive
- Well-developed communication, presentation and inter-personal skills with ability to gain and sustain credibility with Board members
- Able to provide succinct oral and written advice on complex matters to non-experts
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to influence and work across teams
- Flexible, organised and performance focused
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer to the successful applicant.
Forward your details to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further information on this position or to learn about our other vacancies.
Refer a friend and receive €250.