2 Year FTC
Salary starting at €74,501+
28 days annual leave
Flexible Working Arrangements
Working from home / Dublin 1 offices
Our client, a regulatory body located in Dublin 1, is seeking a Communications and Public Engagement Manager to join their team. This is a broad and varied role, The purpose of Communications and Public Engagement Manager is to develop and deliver a strategy for organisations consumer communications and public engagement.
The role includes delivery of public facing information and awareness campaigns both digital and traditional, evolution of the website and its information and online facilities (comparison tool, coverage map) outreach activities and stakeholder engagement. The Manager will play a key role in helping the organisation engage with the public and other relevant stakeholders on consumer issues and matters.
The role will manage a small team and liaise with internal stakeholders across the organisation.
The role is responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a consumer communications and engagement programme.
- Brand rollout internally and externally.
- Devising and Driving campaigns to promote to key messages to consumers and the general public.
This includes tendering for design development companies within a Framework Agreement
- managing engagement with the successful Providers throughout the campaign which may be digital and/or traditional depending on the message and target audience.
- Social media strategy and engagement with the public and consumers.
- Creating and delivering successful public information campaigns, including;
- leading the consumer messaging through interaction with relevant stakeholders,
- arranging a consumer e-conference in early 2021,
- developing and coordinating public webinars on an ongoing basis,
- maintaining relationships with established Stakeholders and
- forming new relationships with consumer representative groups.
- Continuous development of the website including the consumer comparison tool and coverage map. This involves working closely with Third Party providers and colleagues from Public Affairs and IT
- Define objectives, performance indicators, targets and co-ordinate activities and priorities to achieve effective engagement with consumers and the general public.
- Lead and manage two direct report(s) as relevant, to ensure effective achievement of objectives of consumer engagement function.
- Manage associated procurement and budgeting activities and ensure that required standards, policies and practices are in place.
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, communications, social media or related field
- 5 + years management experience in a Communications; Marketing or similar role
- Experience in planning, managing and reporting on success of campaigns using multi channels.
- Experience in managing and leading a small team to meet the challenges of evolving consumer communications needs.
- Experience in designing and running consumer focused events, conferences and webinars
- Excellent written skills.
- Well-developed marketing, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills and a proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience in procuring and tendering using framework agreements.
- Experience of telecommunications
- Behavioral economics practical application
If you meet the requirements, please send a copy of your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link