Our client, based in Dublin 12, is seeking a Client Delivery Manager. As a part of this role you will have responsibility for the delivery of key projects working as part of the Operations Management team. The salary on offer for this permanent position is €60-€70k DOE.
- Client facing role
- Permanent position
- Progression opportunities
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create delivery schedules and ensure efficient execution of lifecycle phases, including; coordinating resources, task assignments, project plans and system analysis
- Communicate with stakeholders when there are significant variations in product demand.
- Work directly with teams to resolve scheduling issues.
- Manage the delivery team and project on-boarding new customers
- Proactively track and report on progress against schedule and provide recommendations on management processes, design and process improvements
- Key input in to preparation of business case, risk assessment and contingency planning
- Budget management
- Project Management experience (ideally agile project delivery environment)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a managerial position
- People Management experience
- Team player & highly motivated
- Relevant 3rd level PM degree or business equivalent
If you are interested in this opportunity or simply want to have a chat about your career please apply to Sarah at Lex Consultancy or call 01 66 33 030