Lex Consultancy are working on behalf of our client, a regulatory body based in Dublin 2 to recruit a Business Analyst on a 3 year fixed term contract.
This is an opportunity to work for a meaningful and engaging organisation where each employee personally contributes to protect and enhance human and animal health.
There are excellent benefits on offer that includes public service pension scheme, flexible working arrangements and continuous learning and development opportunities
The Business Analyst should have some prior experience and a successful track record of involvement in the implementation of complex information systems projects. Along with this they must also have the ability to engage effectively with the Project Team and other key stakeholders and to provide significant technical knowledge.
- Analysing and delivering business process initiatives by either managing some components of large initiatives or all components of medium sized initiatives.
- Meeting with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements
- Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development.
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
- Preparing material and providing training and assistance to end-users during and following implementation.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a business analysis role with proven experience in the implementation of complex information systems projects.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of systems implementation and software development life cycles.
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis approaches, tools and techniques;
- A proven track record of excellent communication and customer service skills enabling successful collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Proven ability to translate client requirements into tangible projects.
- Knowledge of public procurement tendering processes is desirable but not a requirement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the necessary requirements for the role, please apply with your CV outlining your relevant experience.