We are currently recruiting a Bids & Tender Manager on behalf of a Tier 2 law firm. Professional services experience is mandatory. Salary on offer is approximately €55k - €65k plus benefits.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head of Marketing & Business Development and manage a marketing executive to assist the business improve its ability to successfully compete and win profitable new business from existing and potential clients.
In order to be short-listed for interview, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a proven track record and ability to develop winning proposals, presentations, pitches and other materials
- Have a proven track record of working in professional services environment with an understanding of the broader legal services market
- Be a graduate calibre candidate with relevant experience working for a high profile organization
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Have a proficiency in power point and excel essential
- Have the ability to understand the “legal business” and interface with high profile lawyers
- Strong business development or marketing experience in professional services industry
- Have strong research, trend spotting, competitive analysis and spread sheet analysis skills
- Have the ability to develop financial analyses from various databases
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Be a team player with sense of urgency and innate business acumen
- Must have ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Must be flexible and willing to support multiple functions and business units
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships
Please forward your CV to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for immediate review.