Are you available immediately and looking to secure temp admin work from now until July/August?
Lex Consultancy is currently looking to recruit Administrators for one of our clients, a regulatory body in Dublin 2.
You will work alongside a lively, welcoming team of 17. With multiple opportunities, you would be required to adhere to a start date of early April/May running through to late July/August.
At €12.25 per hour, we are looking for Clerical Officers to assist within the day to day admin of the Registration section. Within walking distance to St. Stephen’s Green in Dublin’s city centre, this role provides great experience for those with an interest in the public sector and are looking to further build on their administration experience. You will be working in a busy office which boasts a friendly, warm environment amongst a dynamic team.
What your day to day looks like
You will report directly to the Registration Managers and will be expected to perform administrative tasks as required. You will be responsible for the processing and examining of all applications and documentation relating to registration. You will be involved in drafting and typing correspondence.
Becoming familiar with the company’s database, you will input information and ensure it is all in order. Your role will vary depending on whatever the day requires, while always maintaining a busy schedule. This role allows you to develop your knowledge and experience in a comfortable working environment but will also keep you on your toes working as an all-round team player.
- It is essential to have at least 1 years’ administration experience working in a similar role
- Experience working in the public sector would be desirable but not essential
- You must hold a Leaving Certificate, or educational equivalent
- You should be flexible in your work approach with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ensuring attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Clear written and spoken communication skills
- Always maintaining confidentiality as standard
- Your main focuses should be planning and organising, problem solving as well as teamwork
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, please apply by sending your CV to Leigh O’Sullivan in Lex Consultancy.
If you have any queries relating to this role, please do get in touch!