I am assisting my client, a law firm based in Dublin, in recruiting for a Trainee Programme Manager. This is a permanent position.
The role involves planning and delivery of the firm’s Programme from organising and delivering new starter inductions, collaborating with the KL&D team regarding training needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of five years’ in a similar relevant role and in a professional services firm environment.
- Proven ability in talent management and career development.
- Mentoring/coaching experience for ‘early career’ support.
- Experience working with partners/senior executives.
Technical & Personal Skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- A flexible ‘hands-on’ approach to all aspects of the programme.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- High degree of attention to detail.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting role please apply to Sarah at Lex Consultancy