I am assisting my client, a law firm based in Dublin, in recruiting for a Trainee Programme Manager. This is a permanent position and shortlisting for this position will take place in January 2021.
The role involves planning and delivery of the firm’s Programme from organising and delivering new starter inductions, collaborating with the KL&D team regarding training needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of five years’ in a similar relevant role and in a professional services firm environment.
- Proven ability in talent management and career development.
- Mentoring/coaching experience for ‘early career’ support.
- Experience working with partners/senior executives.
Technical & Personal Skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- A flexible ‘hands-on’ approach to all aspects of the programme.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- High degree of attention to detail.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting role please apply to Sarah at Lex Consultancy