Our client, an educational body based in Dublin 2, is currently seeking a temporary Assistant Officer to join their team for 3 - 4 months to provide administration support across various departments. The rate of pay per hour is €14.00.
- Provide an exceptional customer service
- Develop a thorough understanding of programmes, regulations, processes and policies in order to provide accurate information to those who require assistance
- Administration duties that include; preparing documents, data entry, updating files
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Updating websites
- Interface with other administration offices
- Carry out day-to-day office tasks (e.g. ad-hoc room bookings on, drafting of correspondence, dissemination of information).
- Perform other duties that will arise from time to time and as directed
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to support the provision of an exceptional customer service through developed communication, relationship building, and attention to detail skills (essential).
- Proficient computer skills with a high-level of competency in MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (essential);
- Ability to work as an active, efficient and helpful team player in a busy and challenging work environment (essential);
- Ability to communicate professionally and emphatically with student queries and concerns in person or online (essential);
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, multi-task and manage different and conflicting demands while maintaining high levels of accuracy coupled with attention to detail (essential);
- Ability to adapt to a busy working environment and lend a hand beyond normal work hours when a need arises (essential);
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Hold European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) or equivalent.
- Recognised secretarial or office administration qualification and / or a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.