Our client is one of the world's leading property agents who has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 100 years. This is a great opportunity for you to continue building on your experience as an Team Administrator, this is a vital role that requires the successful candidate to thrive on responsibility and be adept at anticipating the needs of the team.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Provide proactive support to a team of 15 (including 5 Senior Directors)
- Ensuring optimum team effectiveness
- Extensive and proactive diary management, alongside timely optimised travel arrangements
- Compilation of reports and presentations
- Fast accurate document production & formatting pitches, reports and essential documentation ensuring consistent high quality
- Processing expenses
- Administering team meetings. (including diary co-ordination, agendas and assigning tasks. (on salesforce)
- End to end meeting co-ordination including room bookings, meeting invitations and catering
- Leading the administration of projects on MS Dynamics CRM software, generating invoices and accurately synchronising fees between excel and MS Dynamics and Salesforce
- Administrative tasks (for Directors and the broader Team)
To Excel in this role, you require;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar Administrative Support or PA within professional services or a similar environment.
- A working knowledge of property sector is preferred but not essential
- Extensive MS Office suit skills (this will be tested)
- Superior organisational skills, you enjoy working in a role where you can collaborate and take ownership.
- A flair for engaging people at all levels
- Not only strong communications skills but also outstanding written and oral skills, you also possess excellent time management and problem solving skills with a proactive approach to problem resolution.
If you meet the required, please send your CV to Ellen today!