My client is a highly respected and international professional services firm are seeking Team Administrator to support with the increasing workload.
This role is fast-paced, varied position where no two days are the same and will need someone who likes to be busy and would be suited to someone looking to leave a larger, partnership environment but still looking to progress in professional services.
Within this role you will play a vital part in effectively coordinating the daily office activities and add value to your teams projects.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
Advanced skills in Powerpoint and intermediate skills in Word and Excel are required and will be tested
- Prepare and edit Powerpoint and Keynote presentations and excel files on a regular basis (advanced skills in powerpoint and excel required)
- Email management to senior executives (using Outlook)
- Diary management and scheduling meetings;
- Electronic filing of emails and documentation
- Greeting guests on arrival and answering incoming calls
- Managing several busy meeting room diaries
- Assist with coordinating events for the company
- At least 3 years' experience working in a professional services or partnership environment in an administrative support function.
- Advanced MS Office Skills. Keynote is desirable also (skills will be tested)
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A flexible, positive and proactive approach to your work
If you meet the requirements please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link.