We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist in a Semi State Organisation located in Dublin 1. This is currently a WFH position with a view to going Hybrid pending gov. guidelines. It is a temporary position with a view to permanency. You will report directly into Head of Human resources. Interviews to commence in early January. This is a very busy role where you will be interviewing approx 20 candidates a week , so experience at this level is an essential requirement.
Duties to include:
• Full 360 life-cycle management of the talent acquisition process, from candidate attraction through to offer management within the strict parameters of the headcount budget.
• Design and implement robust online and offline structures to support talent attraction, using market knowledge to engage with active and non-active talent.
• Manage key stakeholder relationships as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired profiles.
• Screen potential candidates, providing an outstanding applicant experience and a thorough in-depth assessment.
• Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvements in time to hire for stakeholders.
• Manage end to end Graduate Recruitment programme including careers fairs, social media etc.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in 360 Talent Acquisition.
• Proven track record in in-house recruitment preferably in the Financial Services industry. .
• Knowledge of applicant tracking systems such as SuccessFactors.
• Experience in using online hiring tools including LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Highly competent using Microsoft Office (Email, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
CIPD Qualified. Third level degree in Human Resources or business related discipline.
• A passion and natural flair for recruiting to a high standard, ensuring a top class candidate experience at all times.
• Must be able to demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to enhancing processes / operations.
• Must have excellent working knowledge of varied sourcing capabilities.
• Ability to work in team environment and communicate effectively with HR and business partners.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and complete key tasks and deliverables.
Please contact Anne Marie to discuss this role further