This position provides day-to-day support for End User Infrastructure.
- Support the IT department and EUI teams in delivering service to end users.
- Maintain inventory for all EUI hardware and peripherals.
- Delivery of the Starter/Mover/Leaver/Change process.
- Responsible for managing IT requirements and support for on-site and remote Presentations, Webinars, Live Trials, Video Meetings and other events.
- Handle escalations from Service Desk or EUI Team relating to EUI devices or systems.
- Responsible for managing EUI requests and ensure they are recorded within the IT Service Management system.
- Responsible for managing AV processes and maintaining AV Infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues relating to EUI systems, escalating to 3rd party vendors where necessary and seeing through to resolution.
- Proactively improve processes and systems
- Maintain an effective service to end users in relation to end user infrastructure, ensuring delivery against the agreed service delivery goals and objectives
- Assist manager and Team Lead with project workloads and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Take ownership of tasks seeing them through to resolution and proactively ensuring that the service is protected and the hardware is accounted for.
- In this role you will be working with technologies like: Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office 365, Cisco Anyconnect, Mobile Iron MDM, Skype for Business, MS Teams, Zoom, Dell Laptop and desktop hardware, Dell peripheral devices, SCCM, Apple iPhones and IOS, HP Printers and Safecom print management.
Skills, experience and characteristics required
- Certification or diploma in IT or related subject
- Networking Qualification
- Good knowledge of Online Meeting Platforms
- Good knowledge of IP Telephony systems
- Good understanding of networking concepts and secure switch port configurations
- Good understanding of IT end user hardware and peripherals including Operating systems and drivers
- Technical troubleshooting skills relating to end user hardware and MS Server systems
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with changing priorities/deadlines
- Experience of adhering to and achieving/exceeding SLA’s.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills via different mediums i.e. telephone, email and in-person
- Strong customer service focus
- Evidence of teamwork/strong team player
Windows 10, SCCM, Active Directory, Mobile Iron, MS Teams, Zoom, iOS, Cisco Anyconnect for VPN, Bighand, Expert, MS Office/365, Dell Tech Direct/Support Assist, Safecom, Sharepoint, Poly Room systems
Please apply today for a discussion on this and similar job opportunities