As a Security Advisor you will be responsible for making recommendations on the state of the cyber environment and ensure compliance of the company’s security frameworks with ISO27001.
On a day to day basis you can expect to assess vulnerabilities, risk and identify security concerns and create a strategy to minimise issues.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to:
- Conduct technical ICT security assessments and risk analysis
- Technical security architecture review and cloud based environments
- Perform phishing simulations style attacks as appropriate
- Penetration tests
- Design and review of IT policies and procedures
- Delivery of technical workshop presentations
- Assist in training of general ICT Security awareness
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity of cloud based infrastructure and virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of IT Security related products
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) qualification
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Halton in Lex Consultancy