My client, a leader in the pensions and employee benefits sector, is seeking a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) to lead their Regulatory Reporting team.
In this role you will be responsible for quarterly and annual regulatory reporting, management of internal controls and procedural documentation, and overseeing the work of a small team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced qualified accountant to join a dynamic and progressive organisation.
- Manage a team to prepare and submit regulatory reports and statistical returns for pension schemes to the Central Bank of Ireland on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain adequate policies and procedural documentation.
- Maintain a strong internal control framework, review and reconciliation process around regulatory reporting.
- Respond to queries from the Central Bank of Ireland within the required deadline.
- Reporting directly to the Manager Pension Fund Accounts & Regulatory Reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in pension schemes and/or pension fund accounting is an asset.
- Experience in regulatory reporting is an asset.
- Strong Excel and technical skills.
- Excellent time management, organisation and teamwork skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary approx. €55,000 to €58,000 DOE.
- Generous annual leave.
- Flexitime and flexible working hours.
- Access to discounted group healthcare scheme.
- Access to pension plan.
- Dublin 18 office.
- Remote working flexibility.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply below