My client, a regulatory body located in Dublin 1, is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join their team for a 12 month maternity cover contract. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance through responding to issues, conducting investigations, preparing cases and documentation and contributing to policy development as a result of case outcomes. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate with a background in regulatory compliance or internal audit.
- Evaluate and prioritise regulatory compliance issues, typically arising from consumer complaints, operator complaints or the regulator’s own-initiative analysis, surveys and monitoring activities.
- Perform preliminary investigations of issues arising and test compliance with relevant regulations. Make recommendations for further action as appropriate.
- Where required, carry out and document investigations into non-compliant activities contemplating enforcement action, up to and including Court action
- Meet and correspond with consumers and service providers as necessary.
- Work with internal legal team in the preparation of Court documentation (e.g. summonses, witness statements and affidavits) for litigation; attend Court when required.
- Support negotiations and agreements to alternative outcomes to litigation where appropriate.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an investigatory role with either a regulatory context or an internal audit context.
- Excellent research and communication skills, including in the drafting and preparation of legal documentation.
- A relevant qualification, e.g. law, engineering, information technology, economics, business.
- Strong interviewing and negotiating skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary €53,000
- 28 days annual leave
- 12 month contract
- Flexible working hours and remote work supported
- Friendly and welcoming organisation
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply below