We are recruiting a Regulation Executive on behalf of our client, a regulatory body in Dublin 2. The salary on offer is €31,384 with 23 days annual leave and my client offers a hybrid working model. The role reports to the Complaints and Investigations Manager within the Directorate of Regulation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist and provide organisational and administrative support within the Directorate of Regulation.
- Assist and provide support to the team in their preparation for meetings, to include the preparation of documentation for Meetings, scanning documentation, research and compilation of briefs.
- Answer incoming calls and general queries, from doctors and members of the public who telephone/attend the office in person, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assist in the triaging of complaints.
- Provide administrative support to the case officers and to the team.
- Assist in the provision of statistics and maintain data storage for reporting purposes.
- Co–ordinate meetings
- Attend meetings and take minutes when required.
- • Meet and communicate with various stakeholders
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Required qualifications, knowledge, and experience:
- At least two year’s satisfactory experience in an administrative role within a professional office or body, or similar organisation.
- A minimum qualification requirement is that the applicant holds a Leaving Certificate or equivalent educational training qualification.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate well developed interpersonal, communication and IT skills and be prepared to undertake additional duties from time to time
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Sarah in Lex Consultancy today.
The closing date for this role is Wednesday, 22nd June at 12pm.