This leading Dublin 2 Property Company have an exciting Property Administrator role for an enthusiastic candidate as part of our dynamic and progressive team
The role requires working closely with our Property Management Team but also being able to work independently with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast-paced environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- The role will involve supporting the Property Management department to produce and update administration documents which will overlap with some lettings processes.
- Typing and organising reports & statistics
- Marking up documents, typing, copying, scanning and printing
- RTB Registrations and updates during tenancies and keeping track of registrations
- Rent Reviews (in line with legislation) which includes ongoing taking of upcoming and active reviews; securing comparables; calculating RPZ; issuing rent review notices to tenants; creating new lease documents; updating RTB
- Cross checking reports and providing updates or amendments
- Working with MRI Qube & Yardi (property software package): database system for tenancy details. Training would be provided. It Includes inputting tenancy details; running lease & tenant information documentation; running mail merges; running regular reports to excel & adapting them to specific requirements;
- Working on tenant communication platform, BuildingLink – mostly data entry of tenant details; running reports
- Tenant profiling – Ongoing data review of new tenant details & arranging relevant data entry
- PSRA/ Service Level Agreements – preparation, filing & coordination of PSRA agreements
- Mail shots: creating and issuing mail merges for tenants
- Preparing various types of reports and documents: Includes formatting word documents; utilizing existing templates or creating new ones; collating & merging data;
- Working on ad hoc client reporting as required
We are looking for the following attributes
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential
- Attention to detail
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in a property administrative role
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Confidentiality is paramount
- Consistently high standards of customer service and team-work
- Strong organisational skills and an aptitude for details are essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (word and excel) and Outlook systems is a necessity with strong accurate typing skills
- Professional and well presented
- Ability to learn new processes and applications quickly
We are looking for a team player who is positive, proactive, confident, and willing to work as part of a team.
They will be joining a professional and friendly team with excellent and supportive management in place.
The position is an office-based full-Time Role; Monday - Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm.
Interviewing now with an immediate start available. Salary €32,000-€35,000 plus excellent bens package
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV through the link below.