Project Executive (EO Level) required for Regulatory Body Dublin 2
This professional regulatory body is seeking to employ a Project Executive to assist the Professional Competence and Research Directorate to carry out its function in compliance with best practice and legislative requirements. Reporting to the Professional Competence Manager:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organise, execute and support specific tasks and ongoing procedures in the area of Maintenance of Professional Competence in line with the business plan and operational policies.
- Understand and apply the legislation, standards and framework relevant to Maintenance of Professional Competence.
- Drafting high quality policy documents, committee papers, accurate reports, research material, website content, and correspondence.
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative reports regarding the operation of Professional Competence Schemes and implementation of follow up action to agreed timescales.
- Organising and supporting meetings including attendance, taking notes, drafting of minutes and any other work arising.
- Compiling and distributing information and documentation as required.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of interactions between the Directorate and stakeholders
- Support the business and operational developments with the Professional Competence and Research Directorate as required.
- Process Freedom of Information and Data Protection requests received by the Directorate in line with Freedom of Information and Data Protection legislation.
- Other general ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 2 years solid administration experience within a professional organisation
- Third level qualification (NFQ Level 6 or 7)
- Demonstrable well developed interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality
- Proven analytical skills – both qualitative and quantitative.
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential (MS Word and MS Excel is particular).
- Experience in writing minutes, reports, and correspondence is essential.
- Policy development skills are essential.
This is a full-time (37 hours) permanent position with flexible hours, Monday to Friday. Salary €30,884
To apply for this role please apply via the web link