Lex Consultancy is currently recruiting a Project Coordinator and PA, on behalf of our client who is a global investment company. This role is offering a really exciting opportunity to join a company that is currently expanding, where you will support at Senior level.
You will be based in the city centre, not far from the Grand Canal area in gorgeous offices, but there will be a requirement for you to occasionally work in South County Dublin.
This is a permanent position and you will avail of an excellent salary and suite of benefits (Health, Dental, starting with 23 days leave but increases over time)
- Extensive diary management to the relevant team members
- Setting up conference calls and meetings
- Monitoring of schedules to ensure they remain on track and liaising with external consultants, investors and clients on behalf of the directors
- Maintain physical and electronic office filing systems for relevant team/projects.
- Co-ordination of on and off-site meetings, including agendas, minutes, transport, ordering catering etc.
- Co-ordination of international travel and accommodation arrangements for the team including completion of travel itinerary/pack
- Expense report claims for the relevant team members
- Creating, typing, proof reading and editing reports, letters, presentations, etc.
- Covering reception duties during lunch breaks and at other times as required
- Event management as required
- Management of project contracts and NDA’s
- Coordination of board papers when applicable in advance of board meetings
- Recording and monitoring of incoming invoices and compiling of expense reports via liaison with the accounts department
- Ability to provide support on other projects/teams as assigned by office/administration team manager
- Strong MS office knowledge, with a specific emphasis on PP & Word.
- Someone who is self-motivated and can hit the ground running in a growing team
- Deal with changing time frames and be able to work under pressure
- Good communication at all times so that the team works productively
- Be able to handle multiple project documentation
- Will need to be flexible in working hours and location. You may need to work between the offices in Grand Canal and also Dublin 18.
- Flexibility - core hours will be 9am – 6pm will some additional hours when the team may need
If you are interested in this role, please apply to Rebecca O'Connor in Lex Consultancy by applying via the relevant link