This leading global Engineering Consultancy organisation currently have a requirement for an experienced Project Administrator to join their team for a 12-month fixed term contract.
- The ideal candidate will work with Project Managers on invoicing, PFF and WIP and understand impact of these areas on assigned group. Will understand the overall impact of invoicing targets on assigned group. Produce financial reports in accordance with local needs.
- Understand the overall impact of overhead costs, project budgets, invoicing and cash collection. Will be involved in setting budgets for overhead line items and monitor monthly.
- Support Project Managers by completing forecasts in relevant systems.
- Communicate deadlines re Annual Business Plan to all those involved. Ensure that all data gathering is complete in accordance with deadlines.
- In conjunction with commercial leader, develop set of standard breakeven rates for own group. Provide charge out rates and breakeven rates forbids and proposals.
- Ability to interpret and communicate results appropriately to different audiences and suggest solutions to any issues that arise.
- Responsible for ensuring all timesheets in group are completed each month.
- Responsible for ensuring all expenses activities are completed, can answer queries on expense claim policy and will challenge if policy is not adhered to.
- Responsible for time and expense transfers taking place.
- Promote correct use of CRM within group.
- Responsible for all items being closed out before month end.
- Create non-standard reports that will meet the demands of the business.
- Respond to adhoc finance queries.
- Several years relevant experience in invoicing, monitoring project costs, PFF, WIP, tracking budgets and updating fee forecasts for projects.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work with an exceptionally high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, and decision-making ability
What to expect:
- Salary €45,000-€55,000 plus excellent benefits package
- Employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme, which is dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
- A multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do.
- They believe that flexible arrangements, such as hybrid working, create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people.
- Opportunities for short or long assignments at the organisation’s offices and projects anywhere in the world.
- A strong corporate culture committed to its values: quality of work, holistic approach, humane organization, straight and honourable dealings, social usefulness and reasonable prosperity.
- Continuous training and professional development that will allow you to adapt to the growing needs of our clients as we embrace digital transformation.
A super role for the right candidate with massive opportunity for further career growth and development.
To apply for this role please email in your CV via the web link