Our client, a global leader in the real estate industry, is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to support 3 Directors and a wider team.
In this role, you will be an essential part of the team, providing high-level administrative support in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you are highly organised with great multi-tasking abilities and have minimum 2 years of experience in a busy administrative support role, then we want to hear from you.
- Provide administrative support for 3 Directors and wider team of 4: diary management, travel arrangements, screening phone calls and emails etc.
- Organise meetings (internal and external) and ensure Directors are prepared with the necessary information and documentation
- Create, research and manage spreadsheets and regular reporting via Excel
- Project management: create and maintain project checklist, track team tasks and act as a point of contact for inquiries, from inception to project completion
- Provide general administrative reports to the team, including preparing PowerPoint presentations, managing correspondence and opening/maintaining files
Salary and Compensation:
- Salary between €35,000 - €37,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme
- 23 days Annual Leave
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Study and educational assistance
- Active social committee with regular events
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative role supporting multiple individuals
- Experience in the property or finance industry is an asset but not a necessity
- Highly developed technical skills and proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- A proactive mindset with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A strong team player
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please click Apply Now at the link above, send your CV via email to Sophie at Lex Consultancy, or call via 01-663-3030 for a confidential discussion.