This is a newly created position for a newly qualified solicitor within a dynamic Irish company that has multiple subsidiaries in the US and a growing presence in mainland Europe. Incredible opportunity to join an innovative and market leading solutions provider in Tech & Communications.
This a permanent position.
Working as member of the high functioning legal team which comprises of the General Counsel, Corporate Counsel and Legal Executive the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Commercial contracts;
- Regulatory research;
- Intellectual Property registrations;
- Licensing agreements;
- Procurement law.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience gained in a recognised international law firm or corporate in-house legal team.
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to present complex legal issues in plain, readily understandable and concise language.
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial acumen; able to identify potential legal issues but consider the commercial impact of various offerings to deliver the best business outcome.
The intention is to conduct a two round interview process beginning the 26th of April.