We are seeking an experienced Medical secretary for a busy role in Co Dublin. The salary on offer is between €29,249 and €46,968. The position is full time Monday-Friday 9-5 on site 5 days a week. It is an on going temp assignment. Holidays entitlement per annum is 25 days.
Interviews commencing remotely in early January.
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Clinical Director, the medical multidisciplinary team and any other personnel, as directed. You may also be required to provide administrative and secretarial support to any other service within the hospital, as directed by the Administrative Coordinator.
- Ensure the smooth running of out-patient clinics for the Clinical Director, Registrars and additional team members, as directed. The CRM is to be used at all times for the recording of both patient information and appointments.
- Manage the Clinical Director’s diary in terms of organising meetings, prioritising diary appointments, booking meeting rooms, greeting external visitors on arrival, etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Clinical Director’s office and will be required to deal appropriated, professionally and efficiently with all communications, queries and visitors to the Clinical Director’s office; this includes developing very good working relationships with the Chief Executive’s office, Management Team, Heads of Departments, Board Members and external organisations, as required.
- Be competent in recording minutes of meetings and drafting correspondence such as e-mails and letters.
- Obtain and exchange information from the Chief Executive’s office, Management Team, Heads of Departments, Board Members and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Dictaphone typing
- Good communication skills
- Good phone manner
- Ability to multi task
- Use own initiative