My client based in Dublin 9 are looking an experienced Medical Administrator to join their diagnostics department.
The salary attached to the position is at Grade III €24,119
- Manage patient requests for tests, ensuring they are processed immediately and available for clinical or other relevant personnel within the area to be assessed
- Manage the day to day flow and arrival of patients within the departments, ensuring minimal waits and delays.
- Manage patient referrals are processed efficiently
- Ensure departmental billing is done accurately, effectively and all queries are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure insurance claim forms are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Set up patient accounts, pre-registering and registering patients.
- Manage referrals, appointments, reports and other documentation to meet departments’ needs.
- Ensure that all Diagnostic Reports to Referrers, GPs and Consultants are distributed in a timely manner in line with department processes.
- Monitor and maintain department stock/consumables and supplies.
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Achieved Leaving Certificate.
- FETAC medical administration related qualification or equivalent is desired
- Previous experience in a similar role in a Healthcare setting desirable.
- Experience working in a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
- Well-developed IT skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of healthcare environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, problem solving and initiative skills including the ability to adapt to change.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link