This is an exciting opportunity for an experience and strategic marketing manager to join an established professional services firm to help lead and assist with the ongoing development of their sales and marketing strategy for their Irish and US clients.
This is an 8 month contract with an possible extension to 1 year.
Candidates with long notice period unfortunately cannot be considered.
Currently working remotely but there may be a requirement to work in their City Centre offices once restrictions are lifted.
Your key objectives will be creating engaging and persuasive communications across all channels that drive lead generation
You'll be in charge of planning and executing a detailed marketing strategy, with a particular emphasis on compelling content marketing, all while relying on data and observations to back up your decisions and ensuring a consistent return on investment.
You'll partner closely with the management team, Marketing, and Sales Operations to recognize winning customer segments and express specific customer propositions, resulting in numerous CRM promotions that exploit our current database and social networks to rekindle interest in existing data sets.
You can also create MQLs by creating highly targeted promotions that help drive and nurture traffic through each stage of the marketing and sales funnel, such as videos, blog posts, webinars, newsletters, whitepapers, infographics, e-books, and press releases.
You'll collaborate with sales leaders to develop a collaborative sales enablement plan that includes game-changing sales enablement toolkits (sales decks, case studies, plans, persona battlecards, and so on) to assist the sales team in pursuing opportunities across a variety of industries and foreign markets.
- At least 10 years experience in marketing with international experience
- Communication preparation expertise, including inter-departmental communication and alignment, as well as designing and deploying a communications matrix
- Ability to manage a workload in a systematic and disciplined manner, as well as the ability to move projects forward and know when to escalate.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders and provide progress reports while managing expectations
- Prior experience in digital transformation and change management is a plus.
If you meet the requirements and are available within short notice, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link