This high profile Membership organisation are searching for a talented and motivated Event & Marketing Executive to take the lead on the execution and promotion of the organisations events. You will be involved in every part of the event process, from ideation, implementation and evaluation.
As the Event & Marketing Executive, you should have previous event management experience in both physical and virtual events, marketing and can demonstrate strong project management skills. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our member’s expectations.
- Maintain yearly internal and external events/webinars calendar
- Plan and execute the successful delivery of all events – including webinars, conferences, gala dinners and membership meetings.
- Coordinate with Membership & Advocacy teams to support marketing campaigns related to events/webinars
- Webinar & major event management - Liaising with the stakeholders, event teams and vendors on content & logistics. Support creation of event briefs, agenda and content setting, table planning, attendee communications, collateral, communications, logistics, registration and reporting.
- Stakeholder management – working in a highly collaborative environment this role will require a strong ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders both within the business and with sponsors, and member companies we engage with.
- Prepare speakers for all events – including technical and content reviews to deliver the highest production standards
- Liaise with hosts, vendors, exhibitors during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Travel as required, overseeing on-site set-up and inspections
- Develop and maintain events budget
- Report on events metrics
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for upcoming events and initiatives
- Creating and securing sponsorship packages for events and programmes. Liaise with sponsors throughout event/programme process to ensure ROI
- Support in the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, securing advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with various departments to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Project management experience is essential.
- Strong IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Project systems is essential.
- Experience with virtual event platforms, such as Zoom webinar, is preferred.
- Experience in using design software, such as canva, is essential.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Excellent business writing & communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Event management is preferred.
- Natural ability to communicate within cross-functional teams on different levels within and outside the organization.
Hours Mon-Fri 9-5. Salary €35,000-€38,000 doe plus hols & bens. Fantastic role for the right candidate!
Please apply via the web link